Milano boneyard and mystery car update

Went to the U-Pull yard today and looked at the rapidly disappearing
Milano.  Kind of like Piranhas, pieces are disappearing fast.  I am
certain the left cylinder head would be gone already if the brake
booster were'nt there.  Back seat now gone, camshaft and left head
disassembled.  The A/C compressor is still there as is the P/S pump.
Hmmm....
Rather than face queries, the recorded directions to the yard are at
818-767-1715.

Non-Alfa content:

The mystery car, rare indeed in the States, turns out to be a Humber
Supersnipe Estate.  Plush indeed for a wagon with walnut dash and
leather throughout.  Dual ashtrays for the rear seat with a walnut panel
on the rear of the front seat with drop down writing surfaces or trays.
More of a project than I want, but interesting to a "car guy"