Re: Caribou Tops

Brad

Someone from Caribou is on the digest and they may want to comment.

I just ordered a new top and boot cover from them.  They said they will be
shipped maybe around the 1st or 6th due to the holiday, and the boot.  I
think they carry the tops in stock, but were out of boots.  As soon as I get
them they are going on the car and I will be able to tell you what I think.

The prices are great and if the quality is as good as they say..  well, I'll
be very happy.

I also was going to get the plastic replaced in my 5 year old top, but the
prices I found to do it "right" were more than Caribou charges for the
complete new top.  Most shops cannot do the heat sealing necessary and
without that you will have some leakage,

Jon
Dallas
74 Spider (modified)