FW: Lucrative Service Station ...

Anyone able to help this man?  Fred Di Matteo
- ----------
From: bassan.michele@domain.elided (Michele Bassan)
To: "ferdinando.dimatteo" <ferdinando.di@domain.elided>
Subject: Re:Lucrative Service Station ...
Date: Sun, Jun 27, 1999, 4:17 PM

Dear Fred,
maybe you are italian and speak italian too, but I stick with english
just in case
I sent this message for publication on alfa-digest, but it did not
go through:
>Dear Alfisti,
>we have been told that in the USA there are specialized mechanical
>workshops/conversion companies that can get a new/recent car
>through the Department of Transportation or Environmental
>Protection Agency approval.
>Is anyone of you familiar with such a company?

maybe that guy of the service station knows more about that.
Would you be so kind to gather thsi information for me?

Yours Sincerely
Michele Bassan
customer service and internet relationships
bassan.michele@domain.elided
http://bormioli.it
Bormioli Alfa car dealer - dealing in Alfas since 50+ years