Re:OOPS

OK folks -
I beg your pardon.  In my haste to send my last post (my first in over
two weeks) I realized that I did not change my subject line.  A thousand
pardons.  The subject line should have read "A half lap of America."
But since I'm posting - guess how many Alfa Romeos did Zach and I see in
5440 miles  -
Well other than ones seen in KC as part of the Convention (great
convention, by the way, you Strada Fantasma folks) and in Portland, as
part of the track event, we saw zero, absolutely none.  Until about
twenty miles north of the Columbia after leaving PIR, when we saw a red
164 and then in Tacoma, we saw a red late 70s Spider.

Gordy Hyde
1987 Spider "Veloce"
Bothell, WA
NWARC