Truck & Trailer Wanted July 31/Aug 1

I'm in need of transportation for my Alfa Spider race
car to the Italian Car weekend at Gingerman Raceway in
Michigan the weekend of July 31st-August 1st.  The car
is located in Northbrook, Illinois (northern suburb of
Chicago).

I would also consider paying someone to transport the
car for me, if there are no trucks/trailers available
for rent.  I tried moving companies, their pickup
trucks cannot cross state lines.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Diane Flynn
NE Ohio