Milano ANSA...Not IAP

Last rant...Scout's Honor...

When we last left our story, the intrepid Milano owner was looking for an
ANSA performance muffler. Having secured a price of $140 from a local
vendor, said owner decided to call IAP to see if there was any wiggle room
on their quoted price of $189 (I wanted to order a few other bits and was
willing to go a smidge higher on the ANSA for convenience). IAP politely
declined.  I sent them an e-mail expressing my disappointment (that has not
yet motivated a reply), and I bought the muffler locally for $140+tax.

The part (AR4167) is indeed a genuine ANSA. While I have no direct
affiliation with these folks, I do believe in recognizing people who do
honest and straightforward business. For anyone who is interested, call
doug at Euclid...
800-837-1161.

As for IAP, they will henceforth be the source of last resort.
- -
Manager, Media Services/Distance Learning Center
Software Engineering Institute
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA  15213
kh@domain.elided