Hydraulic shop press

Hi Guys,

Just wondering, how useful would a 6-ton shop press be? Can I use it for pressing
in/out the dedion bushing? Or should I get a 12-ton press? Seeing that I can
actually do most of the work myself except for engine rebuilding, I think it would
be a good investment. As of now I want to install new bushings on most of the
swaybar/linkage and labor for that alone would cost me about $60. I think I can get
a 6-ton press for $70.

Thank you.

Zamani