Crank pulley Nut Size on 2.5l V6?

Anyone know what size socket I will need for the nut on the crank pulley?
36mm??   I'm also wondering how "big" an impact wrench I'll will need for said
nut removal.

I can get a 250ft/lb Max impact wrench for $29.00 or a 380ft/lb one for
$69.00.  The service Manual calls for 174 ft/lb for installation.   I think I
can get away with the 250ft/lb one.   Anyone out there care to comment?

Thanks a bunch!

Jason Ball
Austin Texas

87 Milano Silver <lots of loose nuts>
85 Subaru 4wd Wagon <one loose nut behind the wheel>