Wow! Blue Milano '75' at Fry's

/lurker mode  =  off

Its a slim chance but I have to try this:  Is the owner of an absolutely
perfect deep fleck blue Milano 75 that was in the Fry's parking lot
 6/22/99  6:30p on this list? (Palo Alto, CA)

I _love_ your car, almost jumped out of my friends Supra to take a
closer look. I have never seen a 75 so well taken car of, I only
wish I had a camera at the time...

Sorry to use the bandwith but I would have traded my rx7 turbo
on the spot for that car - and I love that 7.

- -Ian "got lost in LA" Haddock

/lurker mode  =  on

When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not....
Ian Haddock - ian@domain.elided - 88TII - 200mhz603e