RE: Shop Presses and 2001 Convention

Nashville TN has been chosen as the convention site for 2001. Chicago and
Cincinnati were the other contenders. I didn't hear that a specific date
had been set.

While we're talking conventions, I'd like to echo Eric's and Fred's earlier
praise for John Justus and the members of the Kansas City club for hosting
a fine one this year. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves and have
resolved to make it to Portland next July.

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI