1991 164 Rear Brake Caliper Rebuild Kit for Sale Cheap

Hi all:  I have a Lucas brake caliper rebuild kit for sale cheap as I
have discovered that I will need two new rear brake calipers for my 1991
164 Alfa Romeo.  The kit comprises two piston dust boots, two inner
seals and instructions.  I bought the kit new two weeks ago from All
Parts in Berkely for $30.00  I am offering the complete kit on a first
come first serve basis for $15, including shipping in the lower 48.
Shipping to Canada, Alaska and Hawaii will cost $2.00 more.  Sorry, I
will not ship the kit outside the U.S. or Canada owing to shipping and
customs hassles.  Please include your shipping address when responding
to me at:  Lora_Woods@domain.elided or at:  thomas.woods@domain.elided

Thanks and best regards to all.
Tom Woods
Minnesota