Verde Acceleration

Hey all.  I just got one of those G-Tech accelerometers and tested it on my
Verde.  The car has 189k miles on it and the clutch is beginning to go (I
wasn't even able to chirp the tires, maybe that's Alfa's form of traction
control) and I recorded 8.60 seconds for the 0-60 on the first try.  I'm sure
with a good clutch and a second gear synchro I could cut off at least half a
second.  I believe that R&T recorded a 7.5 seconds in their road test.  Not
bad eh.

Henry

'87 Milano Verde
'78 308 GTS