Detroit shops and rallies

Dean Russel is the man in the detroit area! Excellent work but can be very
busy. I'd give him a shot.

Regarding rallies, I think you are looking for something exciting? Check
the ProRally web site-www.sccaprorally.org- find one closest to and go
check it out. Spectating is free and you practically run a rally yourself
if you try to catch a number of spectator points. You missed the big event
in California but there is an event in Washington State_ Now! Yikes, I
havent looked at the calender for a while! The SCCA also does do TSD format
rallies for those that don't want to use up their vehicle to quickly or get
car sick easily. ProRally is the most fun two people can have in a car with
their pants on sitting up!

Rally on!
PS- Any interested sponsors for a Milano? Contact Me off Digest. Anyone
building a car for rally purposes I could help off Digest also!

Bob P.

Bob Parks
85 GTV-6
88 Milano 3.0 Pro Ralley