1.8 engine for sale

Greetings Alfisti,
Cleaning out my shop and still have a rebuildable 1.8
engine but no longer an alfa to put it in and it needs
a new home.  Does have distributor, no carbs or
starter.  Engine will turn over by hand- I assume it
was running when pulled out- no way to make sure though
as I have never heard it run. It is already crated up
and ready for shipment.  I'm anxious to clear the spot
in my garage- any offers will be considered.  I'll even
deliver it to a shipper within fifty miles.  I'm
located in Denison, TX about 40 miles north of Dallas
on Hwy. 75, but there are some local shippers that will
take it anywhere.  Please contact me by email if you
have any interest..

Bill