Re: alfa-digest- carbs

Hi Carson,
I have a similar problem with my '65 Spider. Old carbs, rebuilt. No sign of leaking anywhere. I did
have "sticky" weights in my distributor which, when cleaned and lubed, corrected some of the
problem. I have the "correct" jets in there. The car has run fine with these jets in the past. If
you do discover your problem, could you send me a note? Thanks.

Tom Lesko
Pres.
Alfa Owners of New England