Gt 1300 Junior value in U. S.

Hi all

I guess the submission by Beth Bishop is just a reminder that there is no
substitute to a good appraisal -- before it is needed.

At the advice of my insurance agent (she gave me the advice from the
passenger side while screaming passed a dump truck at redline in 3rd gear) I
hired an approved independent appraiser.  I got a replacement cost appraisal
for $3,000 Canadian more than I thought the car was worth based on ads in
the paper etc. (but this includes new Koni shocks, sway bars and supersport
springs).  This is probably about $7,000 Canadian more than the depreciated
value used by the insurance company.  Now in the event of a catastrophe I
will be able to get what the car is worth with no fights.  My agent
recommended that I get the car appraised every 3 years or so.

The appraisal cost $90 Canadian and it is good insurance against the
insurance company.

Regards

Kim

79 spider