RE: New Giuletta Owner

A surprising number of folks have contacted me off-digest with warm welcomes
and offers of help.  My thanks to all of you - it's nice to know I'm not
alone.  Many recommended the European Car article, including one very
gracious offer (gladly accepted) of a copy of the entire series. I'm looking
forward to reading it.
Again, thanks to all.
Lew Rosenberger