Concours of Eastern United States - Lehigh University - 6/19

For those of you who won't be making the AROC national convention:

This Saturday, June 19, the annual Concours d'Elegance of the Eastern United
States will be held at Lehigh University.  The Delaware Valley AROC will be
touring Bucks County's covered bridges on the way there.  We leave from
Friendly's Restaurant on 611, in Horsham PA, at 8:30am, sharp.  We arrive at
the Concours at 10:00.  The NJAROC will be heading to the show a little
later, and will be coming from the other direction (Bridgewater Mall?).

If anyone is interested in touring with the DVAROC chapter, contact Bob Brady
at 215.428.9646 (anytime), or at najrab@domain.elided (before Friday at 4pm
EDT).

Bob Brady, DVAROC