replacing cams

I am planning to put a 1750 engine into my 1300 Spider, and I've bought a
1750 engine from a Berlina a few days ago. I started dismantling it, because
I wanted to roughly see in what condition it is. When I removed the cam
cover, I noticed that the exhaust cam is in very good condition, but the
intake cam is pretty worn on lobe #2. There are no scratches, but the lobe
had lost its "roundness", and it is sharper than the other lobes.

I have 2 questions:

Since I don't have a spare cam for 1750 engine, would it be a big problem to
drive the car with the worn cam? Would the running be rough? Performance?
Consumption?

I have sets of cams for both 1600 and 2000 engines, all european spec. What
would it be like to put 1600 or 2000 cams in a 1750 engine in terms of
performance, reliability and consumption?

I suppose I can't just leave the exhaust cam from a 1750 engine, and put a
intake cam from, say 1600?

Thanks in advance,

Marko
Croatia, Europe