Re: GTV6 tyres

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Bourke, Quentin wrote:

> anyone have any knowledge or wisdom about using 205/60's on a GTV6? Is it ok
> to use two (rear) with the other two being existing 195/60's. Any references
> to earlier digests covering the topic would be appreciated.

If you drive at all fast, it is not a good idea to have different tires
front and rear, unless the car suspension and weight distribution are
designed for them. You will experience either over or under steer--the
car will not be neutral. Believe me, I KNOW.
Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******