Thanks for the help!

To all of those that have responded to me, both through the list and
directly, thanks for your help and advice.  I know know about re-keying lock
to get a matched set, compressing pistons on brake cylinders, misc bits
about misc. hardware, engine compression checks and ratings, where to find
parts (both new and used), and that I have a bad master cylinder and what to
do to take care of that.

I'm pretty mechanically inclined, just haven't messed around much with cars.
All of your help has been great! Thanks go out to AlfaBill, Godfrey, Carson,
Oscar, Robert, Alan, Russ, and probably some others.

Brad
87 Spider Quad
(no shortage of projects here)