re: Milano O2 sensor

Mike,

I always wondered how to do that, but it looks like for all the headache it
would have been better to just buy the right one from a Alfa only parts
vendor.  I looked it up and they run around $70 - $80.

to name names ....
http://www.centerlinealfa.com/
Oxygen Sensor V/6 2.5 83 on

Hope this info is helpful for anyone else looking at changing the o2.

CIAO

Robert Herzog
(Past)65 & 69 Spider, 69 GTV, 79 GTV, 84 GTV6, 87 MILANO
Looking for the right 164