SuperPro poly bushings source/AlfaBill leaving for the convention

> Finally, Calling Alfa Bill at Mastro Alfa/Subaru.I'd like to order a
> set of the polyurethane bushings for Lazarus.Could you email me with
> prices,
> please?
> Thanks to all,
> Terry Akins
> Alexandria,VA

Try the new link for availabiltiy and prices:
E-mail me at mailto:mastro@domain.elided with any questions. Great product.
http://mastroalfa.com/superpro.htm

To all:

I'm leaving for the convention Weds night and returning next Tuesday
night.
The other folks at Mastro are not really up on the bushings and
Magnecor, so best to either call 6/16 or wait for my return.

Hope to see you there, I'll be driving Sofia, the silver 168B (for
bastardized) with all her road rash and hoping it will be 33 of the
United States she has touched by the end of the trip.  1269 miles from
Tampa.

Oh my aching butt :oD

Hope to see you there!!!

AlfaBill