Trash talk on #803

Okay, dammit...

I am not personally acquainted with "Dug," but I think
it's fairly obvious to most of us that he is
definitely a Good Egg. Anyone caught spraying such a
Good Egg with flames, obscenities, vain boastings as
the Gentiles use (and lesser breeds without the Law
etc.) or terms of contempt is clearly and obviously a
jerk of the meanest calibre, and I sincerely hope that
Signor Welty has withdrawn his visiting privileges by
now.

You kids settle down, now. I don't want to have to
come up there...

Will Owen