Sluggish idle at start-up & Brake warnings

Ever since the weather started warming up here in Buffalo, NY (GO SABERS) my
164S has been starting funny. It starts right up but drops to a very
sluggish, almost stalling kind of idle. It finds its way back up after a
second or two but drops out when I try and pull away requiring more gas to
prevent a stall. The dealer tried to replace a temperature sensor but didn't
really elaborate on which one it was (he said it looked a little corroded).
They also said that the "cap-rotor wipes" needed work if that means anything
to you folks. I gather there referring to the distributor. They also said
that the cover gaskets were leaking a little. With all of this in mind does
anyone have any suggestions that I can hopefully handle myself.

The other problem I was hoping to have addressed is the two brake warning
lights that are coming on when I apply pressure to the brake. The lights say
BRAKE and STOP but the funny thing is that they go off when I engage either
turn signal or the hazards. The only suggestion I have been given by the
dealer thus far is to replace all the lights. Is there any way to test the
bulbs with a meter to see which one is causing the problem (assuming that is
the problem). If it is the switch does anyone have an idea of what they
cost.

As always...I am indebted to you all for your generous offerings of wisdom.

Mark Philipps
Buffalo, New York USA
'91 164S