no start

I seem to be sharing the no start bug!

Just got my car back from service- timing and accessorie belts and
coolant flush/replace.

I unhooked the negative terminal of the battery to try to resett the
Airbag light, which was flashing.  Was hoping it just got thrown an
errant code and would clear.

Anyway, I didn't do enough reading beforehand, and the alarm siren
really made me jump.  After very few seconds I reconnected the
negative terminal and turned off the alarm with the key fob.

Well, now it won't start.  I've checked the literature to see how I've
offended this beast, or to check for anti-theft kill switch or fuel
stoppage references, without success.
I suppose I may have blown a fuse~ are there any that seem most likely
to go?  I checked the ones behind the battery, and I seem to have full
power to all accessories.  But I'm either misssing spark of fuel.  I
don't know what else it could be, all the warnings in the manual just
pertain to locking the keys in the passenger compartment.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated, its been a very bad day.
Thanks