3.0 Dyno figures

Dust is such a harsh word.  The E30 M3 will out run the 3.0 Milano stop
light to stop light (ouch, my donuts) but the 3.0 will make up its
ground heading to triple digits.  I keep Alfa proud!  I spank as many
E30 M3s as I can (if they will play) in my 164.  I find that over a 100
mph the E30 throws out the anchor and the Italian V6 walks away.  I find
that BMW owners tend (in general, not all) to be more stuffy then us
Alfa owners. We all love cars though!

Dave
Atlanta AROC