location of ground strap 85 spider

I should have but did not make a
note of where to reconnect a ground strap. One end of it is under the
front-most section of the intake manifold, held by a fastener
that's
also holding the front-most parts of the throttle linkage. The
strap is 8 to 10 inches long--where should the other end be
reconnected, specifically? I thought it might have been held by a
bolt that's also holding the right motor mount to the chassis,
but I am unsure. Thanks. Jim

(Also, has anyone tried cutting a slot in the bottom of the
plastic fan/radiator
shroud, to allow it with some flexing to pass around the fan and
water pump; the point would be to be able to remove and replace it
without removing the radiator also. I haven't tried it yet but had
in mind to. With only the shroud removed it seems there might
be access to the front of my AC equipped crankshaft pulley and also
the fasteners for the fan--I'm running for the moment with only two
opposing fan blades--one of the original six broke off when the
VVT device fell into it on the road, I then cut four off in situ,
leaving it balanced hopefully, but am thinking to replace with a new
complete fan or electric pusher fan.)