KC bound

In a drastic attempt to see how much reading I will have to catch up on,
I am not going to uns*b while I go to the convention.  :^)  Take it easy
on me you verbose guys.
Zach Cox and I are leaving Seattle (sunny 65, AlfaBill) tomorrow around
noon.  We want to see if those new speed limits in Montana are really
enforced, so we're taking Zach's 164S.
Next time I talk to some of you will be at 4 p.m. on Thursday the 17th.
I'm really  looking forward to this, my first convention.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider