Re: alfa-digest V7 #799 - Nebraska

In a message dated 6/10/99 11:33:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:21:56 EDT
 From: Irtimed@domain.elided
 Subject: Alfa Mechanics in Omaha, NE?

 I'll be moving to Omaha, Nebraska next week and was wondering if anyone knew
 of a reputable mechanic who is familiar with Alfa Romeos in that area.  Is
 there an enthusiast's club there or nearby (within 2-3 hours drive)?

 Thanks in advance,

 Demitri
 irtimed@domain.elided
 1985 Spider Veloce

	Jack Beck owns Orion Engineering in Papillion Nebraska.  His shop is
mostly a race and vintage shop.  He advertises in Alfa Owner.  I suspect he
has cornered the market and hired all the good Alfa mechanics in the whole
state.
	Check it out at: http://www.orionmotorsports.com/
Ciao,
Russ Neely