Re: Warm Welcome

>From: Andy Newell <anewell@domain.elided>

>First of all, a hearty Thank You to all who responded to my first post about
>my '74 GTV.  I'll be joining AROC, getting the Spica manual and giving it a
>careful look.

If you're in the Bay Area (presuming you mean the San Francisco Bay Area)
please consider joining ARA as well as AROC. We are not part of the
national anymore (not since 1975) and there is no local AROC chapter;
the closest being Delta Sierra in the Sacramento Area, and the Central
Coast down by Santa Maria.

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |    "If this rocket stuff is so important    |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |    to you, so be it. Just be careful and    |
| Livermore, CA		      |    don't blow yourself up. I suppose there  |
| jack@domain.elided   |    are worse hobbies!"                      |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |            - John Hickam, October Sky       |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |