WTB: Milano Mill!

The decision has been made, let's give this bus a heart transplant!  I'm
now officially on the market for a REBUILT 2.5 or 3.0 to put in my '87
Milano Platinum.  I'm looking for something fresh & strong, I can't
bribe my buddies to swap motors too often!  Please e-mail me directly
with any leads, I'd like to get this moving soon (so would my wife!)

- --
John Hammer
Production Director/Z Morning Crew
WHZZ Lansing, MI
Vice President, Miata Owners of Mid Michigan
'94 Mazda Miata R-Package + Toys
'87 Alfa Romeo Milano Platinum with a sick ticker!

As a matter of fact, I do own a lot of metric wrenches, but I'll be
borrowing a cherry picker soon!