Drain plug in the round

My local Jiffy lube (you are correct sir, I am a lazy ass...just ask my wife)
rounded the brass oil drain plug on my 164 the last time they changed the
oil. Now neither they nor I can get it off. In that it's brass, I'm afraid to
use a chisel and hammer. (I'm afraid it will just chip off chunks.) It's
recessed in such a way that I can't get a bite on it with a big enough vice
grips...Any idea's? Also, where can I get a new, preferably steel plug?

Randy
91 164