milano temps and shipping

I have recent experience in both these areas.

1. Shipped a Giulietta spider glovebox door and latch to the U.K. today
via UPS.  We all have a general idea how light that part is right?  Hows

about 48 bucks to send it?

2. Re: recent So. Cal. temps and Milano overheating.  My 87 hits the
200? mark and then some in stop and go traffic.  Then the red led comes
on.  Then temp climbs higher and the led starts flashing.  First changed

thermostat... no change.  Then noticed fan did not come on when 200?
marker was reached (fan was on when I arrived home and at a lower
indicated temp)  Changed fan thermo sender, minor improvement, still
climbs to 200? and fan is insufficient to make moch difference when in
traffic.  My next move is to remove and rod out the radiator.  I have
the large core radiator and the local shop assures me that they can
remove and reinstall tanks ONCE.  Theres nothing quite like driving
around L.A. with all windows down and the heater on high in the summer
AMHIK