Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:14:53 -0700
From: "Zacharey Cox (Entex)" <a-zachc@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: NGK Spark Plugs - 164S

Terry, I was going through deleting old emails and found yours.  I
checked
the 164 page and found your post.  I called the company you suggested
(they
specialize in spark plugs, K&N, and KYB) which had the  plugs (NGK PFR6B)
in
stock.  They are selling for a whopping $11.71ea.  I really appreciate
the
tip!

The Lodge plugs seem to want to foul when you're lugging around the city
which requires the 'ole Italian tuneup run down the freeway to clear
them.

Thanks again!
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S
'76 Alfetta GT

PS- If you'd like the name & number of the company reply back to me..
<<