Alfa 33 Sportwagon rear seat

Hello everybody,

I'm considering buying a late model (ca. 92-94) Alfa 33 Sportwagon.  I
still haven't looked at any examples,  but I would like to know if the rear
seat can be folded so that the rear platform is completely flat all the
way, even with the front seats in the rearmost position (I'm rather tall)?

The reason that I ask this question is that I would like to fit a dog cage
right behind the front seats, and the floor has to be completely flat to
fit it properly.

Regards
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway (82 GTV 2.0)