Re: alfa-digest V7 #792

Thanks for the help on the Milano power steering/leveling device question.
I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote automatic transmission.  Maybe
I shouldn't be trying to deal with my car after a 12 hour workday.
Anyways...now I know what to use for power steering fluid.

As for adding transmission fluid, I watched my mechanic do it with the car
on the rack running at normal temp.  It must have been the right thing to
do.  No problems at all in crazy LA traffic.

Thanx again
Peter Fugedi