Milano creaks & squeeks

I solved the Milano creaking brake problem by replacing the pads (and the
rotors, calipers and hoses too).
I still have a squeek in the left front most noticible over dips.  All the
bushings I can see are ok.  I remember a thread a few weeks ago centered
arounf squeeking lower A arm bushings.  Am I remembering this correctly?
>From the manual it looks like there are 2 bushings to change and it looks
fairly straightforward.  Any advice , gotchas , recommendations appreciated.
Thanks

Tony Brucia
Long Island.

PS after this.. the engine !