Sunroof & Kumho digest

Russ Nealy wrote:
>        Sure glad for the racing topic on Alfa Digest.  Beat heck out of
>radios, air conditioners, sun roofs and other useless assessories.  Do you
>have cup holders welded to the roll cage in your GTV-6?

To which Dana Loomis replied:

"Go, Russ!  Right on!  But don't forget the 164 stepper motors, oil filters
and spark plugs.  This thread on track tires has been a welcome change."

I am reminded of the medical student who felt that otorhinolaryngology was
too broad a category, and he would specialize in the nose, leaving ears and
throat to others; to which the old fud general practitioner replied "Which
nostril?"

I'm not particularly interested in the Tire-of-the-Month Club, whether Kumho
or Hakkapelittas, and not interested in cup holders either, but my computer
has a down-arrow. Glad Russ & Dana are glad, of course, but also glad that
there is room for today's topics- windshields, door-locks, Giulietta Sprint
trim, Veglia-Jaeger sender/instrument mismatch, a factory shop manual
inadequacy, 1600 engine transplant, missing steering shaft key, bubbles in
coolant, even radio and sunroof.

Cordially,

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.