Re: innacurate CD

Alan:

Manuals are done for "dumb" (read normal) people ;-), and usually are
step by step, so don't do the following step until you've finished the
current one..... you jumped a step...
Sorry not a manual fault this time.....

Regards
Paulo
PS: if they say finger, use fingers, or pliers, or something
stronger.....
Mechanics are a though breed!