Milano/75 PITARSC news

Membership in the "Pain In The Alfa Romeo Sunroof Club" keeps on growing and
at a breakneck pace!

But seriously folks, I've been studying the wiring digram and the parts
microfiche exploded view of the sunroof assembly, collecting all the lister
comments and symptom reports (keep 'em coming eh!) and cogitating.

Am pretty sure how it is supposed to operate, in theory. Now, need to
confirm theory and then ascertain why theory does not match reality.

There is the mechanical problem of the deflector not going down when it
should. And there is the electrical problem of the limit switches not
operating correctly.

Still need more research, am taking my time on this and will try to give as
complete a solution(s) as possible.
Hang in there (whatever you do, don't hang OUT)!

Jean Denis
'89 Milano Verde (sunroof optional)
'93 Acura Legend (no offers yet - trade for 164)
'74 Datsun Z (over-hyped)
'81 Raleigh Super Course (most reliable vehicle I own)

End of alfa-digest V7 #780