Re:Snowbirds alfa-digest V7 #777

I concur with Greg from Colorado.

Hakkepelittas are the stickiest snow tires I've used, especially for in
line traction as in " oh my God, stop!!".

And four is the right number for front or rear drive cars. For front
drivers, if you only have two snow tires they should be on the rear wheels
if you want to stay alive, now how dumb does that look and you "saved"
maybe $300?

P S re very fast 164 (base, no less)... as Martin Brundle has been heard to
say in his F1 commentary, when Murray Walker shuts up for a minute, the
most vital part in a car is the nut holding the wheel.
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner