Milano: Power steering pump problem

Hello,

   Ok this is my 2nd try at this topic.  I already have 2 dead power steering pumps
which suffered the same symptoms. It produces bubbles in the reservoir. I am SURE
ALL Milano pumps will fail within the next year or two. Why? because no matter how
"new" a Milano is, it is at least 10 years of age. And with  it's proximity close to
the exhaust manifold, failure is inevitable. if we can find the seal kit we can save
ourselves a lot of money. Alfa parts store wants at least $300 for a rebuilt unit. A
new 164 LS pump cost about $350. Alternatively we can fabricate a bracket and use
the 164L's pump.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Zamani