seat belt clips???

I have a question for anyone who can answer it for me.

My seat belt clips(the thingies that prevent your seat belt clip falling down) were
broken by my husband (Scott Johnson). I have recently "fixed" my problem with a few
bobbie pins for the moment, BUT, I would like to know if I could purchase a set from
a catalog or from someone parting out their Milano.  I have an 88 Milano
Gold(automatic).

If anyone can help me with this, I really appreciate it.
Ellen Carozza
71 Spider/88 Milano Gold