Plastic Radiators and Japanese Parts

My wives Mazda had the plastic radiator go south and since I refused to
spent $200 on this
stupid car I called radiator shop after radiator shop I found a guy in town
that told me he could in fact replace the cracked plastic top to the
radiator and in fact had the part on hand as he has a contract with the
local Mazda dealer to do these repairs, (I thought it interesting that the
same dealer only
mentioned a "NEW" radiator) and a ridiculous price to match. Also I have
found that parts for this car
are usually more expensive then comparable parts for my 164! and that's
comparing Alfa Dealer
parts to local Autoparts store aftermarket parts. I also found that a used
Mazda transmission from
any number of wreaking yards cost more than the one I just got for my 164.

Love my Alfa's
Hate Mazda's

91 164L (waiting on a Trans)
83 GTV6 (waiting on heads/money and time)
91 Mazda (waiting to put it's head back on then fix the Trans)(keeps getting
put off because I hate
this car!!!!
Driving a friends car until I get all mine going again
Having a Marvelous year in Huntsville, Al. Ha!!
Curtiss Norheim
When it rains it pours!! (to include memorial day)