Re: alfa-digest V7 #768

In a message dated 5/31/99 4:40:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< needing milano/V6 parts, I helped an internet
 challenged friend strip 2 milanos (a Silver and a Platinum) recently.He's in
 MAJOR housecleaning mode,and the shell of the platinum is going to be going
 away within the next week.There are interior parts from the platinum (the
 door panels are immaculate) >>

Hi!  Hope all's well there.

I'm looking for the driver's side inside door panel since the arm bolster on
Bonnie's car got crunched by the Seattle tongue.  Can you tell if the fabric
insert is part of the gray plastic panel?  If it's separate, let me know how
much your buddy wants for the panel and related attaching clips (partial set
OK).  If the fabric portion is pretty much fused on for life, then I'm still
interested if the fabric is the 2-tone gray striped courderoy-like material.
Let me know.

Thanks,

Charlie