Re: Bleeding Milano Clutch

GLewis4457@domain.elided writes:

<< On the slave cylinders I have seen recently there is only one way to
install
 the slave.  Even the mounting holes are of different sizes to prevent
 "upsidedown" installations.  >>

On the GTV6 and Milano the slave is held in the bracket with a pair of
circlips, so you can rotate it in any position. I did have a failure because
the circlip groove was not deep enough, part replaced free of charge by the
dealer, my labor.

John Katos
87 Platinum