RE: Milano sunroof

We're up to 4 members for P.I.T.A.R.S.C. and still counting!!
I'll post a full member's list when the applications peter out and use it to
share the solution(s) by direct mailings.
Brian Shorey says he'll wait 'till winter to fix his sunroof - my Verde's
black and I don't know if I can wait 'till then, it sure gets hot up here in
Canada in the summer with daytime peak temperatures climbing into the high
60's, phew! ;-)
Come on guys, any more applicants for the Pain in the Alfa Romeo Sunroof
Club?
I for one am looking forward to getting a nice burn on the top of my head.
Is it time to get a new hat?
Jean Denis
'89 Verde incapacito