More info on my SPICA

OK. If you remember my 74 Spider is running too rich. I had the engined
timed and adjusted the gap bewteen the accerator arm and limit screw to
0.019". Now the engine starts and runs Ok when cold but once it warms up
to near 180 degrees, the problems begin. The engine spits and sputters
at low rpms and will actually stall if I don't rev the engine. At high
speeds it runs fine.

I had checked the thermastatic actuator and don't suspect it unless
something has happened that I don't know about.

Am I still dealing with a fuel cut off solenoid problem?

Jon

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]