clutch bleeding help needed

OK, I give up! I've tried everything I could think of and can't get my
Milano's clutch system emptied of air. What the heck did the factory do when
these things were assembled? It's the most reluctant system I've ever come
across.

Does anyone know the apparently simple trick to bleed the clutch on a Milano
that I have apparently not figured out?

Desperately Seeking Solutions - any help much appreciated !!!
(my baby is washed and ready to go, except for madame CLUTCH!)